I love everything that involves greek yogurt, and I love everything that involves chocolate even more.
Well this pie has both!
This will definitely feed your chocolate craving and you won’t undo all the good work you did eating right and exercising today.
(Oh yeah did I mention this also has Kahlua in it? Ok now you can go make it…)
Boozy Chocolate Pie with Greek Yogurt
1 package of graham crackers ( 9 or so)
2 tbs butter melted
1 cup plain non-fat greek yogurt
1 tub Cool Whip defrosted
1 cup unsweetened cocoa
2 Tbs Kahlua
3-4 Tbs honey (depends on how sweet your tooth is)
Chocolate syrup (optional)
For the Crust:
*Preheat oven to 350
1. In a food processor pulse the graham crackers until crushed, add melted butter and pulse until combined.
2. Press graham cracker mixture into a pie pan bottom first and then up the sides. (It helps if you wet your hands a little bit).
3. Bake pie crust for 10 mins or until it starts to brown. Remove and let cool completely before adding the filling.
1. In a big bowl combine Yogurt, Cool Whip, honey and Kahlua using a whisk.
2. Sift cocoa powder over mixture and combine. Drizzle chocolate syrup over top of pie if you want.
3. Pour into cooled pie crust and freeze for at least 3 hours. Enjoy!