I’ve been making bloody Mary’s this way for some time now. My friend used to be a bartender and this is the recipe he taught me. I’ve tweaked the recipe a little over the years to come up with what I call the perfect bloody Mary.
The Perfect Bloody Mary
Write a review
- 40 oz tomato juice
- 3 oz fresh lemon juice
- 3 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp grated horseradish
- 3 Tbsp Tobasco
- 2 Tbsp worcestershire
- 1/2 cup olive juice (from green olives)
- 1/2 cup pepperoncini juice
- 1/2 tsp celery salt (plus more to rim glasses)
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 20 oz vodka
- Beer to top off glasses (IPA or amber ale is nice)
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher.
- Rim glasses with celery salt and fill with ice.
- Top with bloody mary mix and finish off with beer.
The Sea Salt http://theseasalt.com/