Here is part two of the anxiously awaited Easy No-Knead Pizza Dough Recipe that I promised. Plus a few pictures from pizza night last week.
Easy No-Knead Pizza Dough (Part 2)
1. After rising for at least 10 hours, your pizza dough should look like this:
2. Flour a big surface on the counter, or a big cutting board where you will have room to work.
3. Sprinkle a little flour on top the dough, and around the edges of the bowl. Using a spatula, separate the dough from the side of the bowl.
4. Turn out the dough onto the floured surface in one piece.
4. Shape dough into a rectangular shape using floured hands.
5. Cut dough into 3 pieces for 3 large pizzas, or 4 medium pizzas, etc.
6. Flour each piece and shape into a ball.
7. Sprinkle each dough ball with a little flour.
8. Oil a piece of paper towel, and use it to oil 3 pieces of saran wrap (or as many doughs as you’re doing)
9. Cover each dough ball with oiled saran wrap and let rest for 40 minutes to an hour.
10. After letting the dough rest it will be ready to shape into pizzas. I’ll cover that in part 3.