If you’re like me, you always have feta in your fridge. It is such crumbly, salty joy of a cheese. I’m always looking for new ways to use it.
This dip takes no time at all, and it uses yogurt instead of mayo or sour cream. So, dare say its healthy?
As far as dips go… for sure!
Fresh dill, parsley and green onions make this a fresh spread for pitas, veggies, or even on a sandwich.
Oh yeah, and there’s a good kick of garlic in there which makes it even better.
Have a great weekend!
Smooth Feta Dip with Fresh Herbs
- 2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (I used greek)
- 2 medium sized peeled garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped parsley
- 1 green onion, white part removed
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh dill
- drizzle of EVOO
- S&P to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Store in container in fridge until you’re ready to use. It will be more garlicky with time.
- That’s it! Enjoy.