Looking for something easy to bring to that Superbowl party?
We spent last night at a killer birthday party for our friend who lives down the street on the cliff overlooking our home break. The Santa Ana’s were blowing beautiful warm breezes and we watched the sunset and looked for the green flash, danced to hip-hop on vinyl, and ate crazy amounts of tacos.
Do I feel like going to the store today to get ingredients to make something for the Superbowl party we’re going to? Absoluuuutelyyyy not. And I feel like cooking something even less…
This dip can be put together with the most simple ingredients, and you probably have them in your fridge already.
Homerun! Touchdown! Goal! All of those things that you say with sports games!
Easy Jalapeño Cheese Dip
- 1-1/2 cups cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese (or cheddar)
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 Tbsp chopped picked jalapeños
- 1 Tbsp pickled jalapeño juice
- green onions to garnish
- tortilla chips to dip
Get ready fir it….
1. Combine all ingredients besides scallions and chips in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Microwave on high for 30 second intervals stirring in between until all ingredients are combined, cheese is melted, and the dip is hot.
3. Serve right away topped with scallions, and with chips to dip.