Roasted with fresh sprigs of thyme and whole cloves of garlic, sprinkled with parsley after a quick roast in a hot oven. Yas.
The time has changed, the weather is getting warmer, we’re starting to plan our summer surf trip… feels like Spring.
Spring means Easter. Easter means dinner. (And blood marys).
This would be a perfect side at Easter dinner. It has fresh herbs, and takes just a second to make in the oven on a large tray lined with parchment.
Hashtag easy cleanup.
Herb Roasted Cauliflower
*makes enough for 5 people (as a side) depending on how big your head of cauliflower is. Mine was fairly large.
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets (try to cut so that there is a flat surface on one side to maximize area on the baking sheet, which will give those nice roasty marks)
- 3 Tbsp or so EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 6-7 sprigs fresh thyme
- 5 cloves garlic (unpeeled)
- 2 Tbsp fresh chopped parsley
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, and lay our cauliflower in an even layer.
3. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with kosher salt and ground black pepper.
4. Toss on thyme and garlic, and bake for 15 mins.
5. Turn after 15 mins and bake another 10 or so, until cauliflower is nice and roasted-looking and crisp, but cooked.
6. Remove any thyme stems (leaves are ok), and garlic cloves.
7. Toss with fresh parsley, season with more salt and pepper if needed, and serve immediately.