I make this dressing almost every week, and I can’t believe I haven’t posted it yet.
This dressing is on the lighter, more vinegar-y side with rice wine vinegar making up the bulk of it. There is a bit of peanut butter, some sambal oelek (chili paste that you can even get at target), and fresh ginger. I like to make it in the food processor, and it only takes a few minutes.
Here’s how to do it…
Sesame Ginger Peanut Dressing
makes a small mason jar full
- 2 inches peeled and roughly chopped fresh ginger
- 3 medium garlic cloves
- 1 heaping Tbsp sambal oelek
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp natural salted creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- pinch of salt if needed
1. Combine ingredients up until rice wine vinegar in food processor and pulse until garlic and ginger are fine.
2. With food processor running stream in vinegar, followed by oils.
3. Run processor until smooth and add pinch of salt if necessary.
4. Store in an airtight container in your fridge.